How to Negotiate and Influence Effectively
Time & Location
About the Event
Sun Tzu, author of THE ART OF WAR, shared a quote with his readers. It read…”The greatest victory is that which requires no battle”. This course is designed to explore the basics of Negotiation and Influencing. Most important, these skills will fit into any situation as your facilitators will expose you to in the session.
This course is a 3.5 hour equivilency program. Topics include… -What’s Negotiation? -Preparation and How to Start -Critical Mistakes -Why do we negotiate and what I need to understand -The give/get principle -Building trust and controllable -Basic Negotiation Strategies and Techniques -Understanding the Strategies of Influence -Lessons learned to carry forward
- Heightened skills in scripting conversations
- A toolbox for effective negotiations
- Understanding how to be an effective influencer
Who should attend?
- Sales and Marketing Professionals
- Students and Interns
- HR Professionals
- Internal and External Practitioners
©2020, all rights reserved, You have been issued one licensed copy of this document for personal use only. Any other reproduction or redistribution is strictly prohibited.
This course has 3.25 HRCI Credits applied to it.
- How to Negotiate and Influence$75+$1.88 Service fee$75+$1.88 Service fee0$0