top of page
Our team is always striving to be your one stop shop for personalized professional development "excursions and safaris." Our Webinar series are designed for the PROFESSIONAL ON THE GO.
We facilitate live sessions and workshop series that are meant to give you that extra boost. And if you can't catch us live, all sessions are recorded and archived for you to view at a later time.
We're excited that you want to join us for a "Kitchen Table" Chat, SO.... click on the UPCOMING EVENTS below and REGISTER TODAY!!!
Our webinar sessions may be recorded. Hence, you may have comments on tape. We do ask that you please review the release form and sign before your sessions begin.
- Jun 08, 2:00 PM EDT – Jun 09, 2:30 PM EDTCMA Chat RoomJoin us on June 8th, EST at 2pm as we have an Open Mic Chat with Laura Berger, the Berdeo Group who will share insights on MENTORING LEADERS
- Jul 13, 2:00 PM EDT – Jul 14, 2:30 PM EDTCMA Chat RoomJoin us on July 13th at 2pm EST for a 30 minute chat with Technology Expert, Krysten Bacan as we chat about AI... Not so Artificial Anymore." Reserve your virtual seat at Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87465141058 Meeting ID: 874 6514 1058 One tap mobile +13052241968,,87465141058# US
- Thu 11 May11ThuMay"THE READINESS FACTOR" WITH HOST GAIL BIRKS/CMA Chat RoomMay 11, 2:00 PM – 2:30 PMCMA Chat RoomJoin us on May 11th at 2pm for a lively open mic chat with International Motivator Monica Gomez (a.k.a. Monica GO!) https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZIsf-CspjoiHd1_thB1ROxAUJSyn-Js7ruy
- May 10, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM EDTMarketing for Greater ProfitsThis is one of our signature workshops. "Marketing for Greater Profits" is also a published workbook. Learn the "unwritten rules of engagement" from a practitioner who walks the talk.
- May 03, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM EDTLegal and Human Resources for EntrepreneursIf there is one way to get into trouble, it is not knowing yours or others legal rights or working your way through the human resources maze. This workshop is designed to bring a lay person's perspective to this important area of business. We are not offering legal advice in this workshop.
- Apr 26, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM EDTFinancial ManagementThere is nothing more important in business to you than having your finances in order. This workshop is designed to provide you with the practical insights to engage your Financial Advisors and CPAs. We are not giving financial advice in this workshop.
- Apr 19, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM EDTBid Development: Knowing Your WorthUnderstanding how to properly price yourself and monetize your value proposition is important in your success. This workshop is designed to provide you with the working toolbox for this purpose.
- Apr 12, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM EDTCreating Your Map for SuccessEveryone needs to have a defined steps. This workshop provides the "Meat of your Journey." Participants will be introduced to the contents of your roadmap for sustainable success.
- Apr 05, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM EDTCMA Chat RoomEntrepreneurship is not for the weak hearted. This workshop is designed to assist participants in clarifying who is their client and the emotional state of mind required to serve from this perspective of business and industry. The transformation is life changing.
- Mar 22, 6:00 PM EDT – May 10, 9:00 PM EDTCMA Virtual Conference RoomWelcome to the unwritten rules of engagement in the universe of Independent Business. This 7-9 week excursion will truly transform your mindset when it comes to being a Successful Entrepreneur. Includes a complimentary one on one coaching session to review your final business plan.
- Mar 22, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM EDTCMA Virtual Conference RoomWelcome to the unwritten rules of engagement in the universe of Independent Business. This 8-10 week excursion will truly transform your mindset when it comes to being a Successful Entrepreneur.
- Thu 09 Mar09ThuMarOPEN MIC with Gail Birks/CMA Chat RoomMar 09, 2:00 PM – 2:30 PMCMA Chat Room2023 is a special transformation period for CMA. And we wanted to take this session with you to talk about "The Readiness Factor"
- Feb 09, 3:00 PM – 3:40 PM ESTCMA Chat RoomWe are bringing Mr. Patrick Quinn back to continue the conversation! Leading can be an exhausting activity. Especially if you are not following strategies for fitness and healthy nutrition.
- Thu 12 Jan12ThuJanOPEN MIC with Elbert Waters, M.C.P., J.D./CMA Virtual Chat RoomJan 12, 2:00 PM – Jan 13, 2:30 PMCMA Virtual Chat RoomJoin me as I chat with Elbert "Bert" Waters, M.C.P., J.D. on the ART OF STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS
- Dec 08, 2022, 2:00 PM – 2:30 PMCMA Chat RoomLeading can be an exhausting activity. Especially if you are not following strategies for fitness and healthy nutrition.
- Nov 10, 2022, 2:00 PM – 2:30 PMCMA Chat roomAn open conversation with Lean Leader and Transformationist, Yvette Branch, a Lean Master Black Belt Practitioner specializing in Transforming Business and Industry for Sustainable Success
- Oct 13, 2022, 2:00 PM – 2:40 PMCMA Chat RoomJoin me as I host Kirk Gimenez, network anchor and two-time Emmy winner. Kirk is the Founder of Xizzle. He is a Digital Marketing Influencer, Image Maker and Seasoned Presenter as we chat about "Leaders Connecting with Your Message."
- Sep 08, 2022, 2:00 PM – 2:40 PMCMA Chat RoomThere is a Certain Kind of Adjustment to your conscientiousness when you step into Leadership. Blanche takes us on a "Spirit Walk" of Transformation for Sustainable Success by "following your heart."
bottom of page