Time and Resource Management: Prioritizing Your Time
Time & Location
About the Event
This is the SECOND in a series of 4 modules focused on "Time and Resource Management" in the series called Leaders Guiding Leaders for Sustainable Success.
The objective for this session is to introduce participants to the practical and proven tools of the DiSC Time Mastery Assessment that you will need to complete prior to the session. You will also engage in reasons for procrastination. Topics in this 1-1.5 hour session include...
- Attitudes toward time management
- Clearly defining the goals to prioritize your time and energy
- Checking in on what we consider priorities
- Set strategies on realistic goals and building a new script
Your Registration Fee includes...
- 1-1.5 hour virtual live workshop
- Session Workbook
A link for the DiSC Time Mastery Assessment will be sent to you upon the confirmation of your registration. Your assessment must be completed prior to the session date.
Completing a DiSC Time Mastery is strongly encouraged. Contact Gail Birks at 954-476-3525 for more information.
ALL SESSIONS ARE CLOSED CAPTIONED AND RECORDED.
- Prioritizing Your Time$425+$10.63 Service fee$425+$10.63 Service fee0$0