Time and Resource Management: Effective Resource Management
Time & Location
About the Event
This is the FOURTH in a series of 4 modules focused on "Time and Resource Management" in the series called Leaders Guiding Leaders for Sustainable Success.
The objective for this session is to introduce participants introduce you to the other considerations of being a leader, Risk Management and Resource Management.
Topics in this 1-1.5 hour session include...
- The Risk of managing to the "Status Quo"
- Brainstorming Peak Time Mastery
- Team SWOTT
- Addressing the PEST in your environment
- Broadening the leader's perspective for managing with a holistic philosophy
Your Registration Fee includes...
- 1-1.5 hour virtual live workshop
- Session Workbook
Not included in this registration is the personal assessment. Completing a DiSC Time Mastery is strongly encouraged. Contact Gail Birks at 954-476-3525 for more information.
ALL SESSIONS ARE CLOSED CAPTIONED AND RECORDED.
GROUP SESSIONS WILL NEED TO CONTACT THE CMA ADMINISTRATOR AT 954-476-3525 FOR A QUOTE.
- Prioritizing Your Time$425+$10.63 Service fee$425+$10.63 Service fee0$0