The Readiness Matrix: Knowing your Leadership Style
Time & Location
About the Event
This is the first in a 3 module series for Leaders who understand that your personal success is based on having a continuing education action plan that focuses on "READINESS BEING YOUR ACTION WORD."
Whether you are new in Leadership or a new Leader in your organization. This session is a great (re)orientation of exploring "Readiness is an ACTION WORD." Getting ready to "lead" is more than just getting the title and the corner office. Topics presented in each 1-1.5 hour session include...
- Do you know your Leadership Style? (DiSC Personal Assessment feedback and forward strategy session)
- Adapting to the Cast of Characters' expectations
- Managing according to Workplace Expectations... How do we measure SUSTAINABLE SUCCESS?
Intended outcomes are...
•Participants will obtain a foundation of the course series content and expectations, their own and that of the agency.
•Confirmation of…”Are you still part of the status quo or are you willing to step out and take a chance on doing something
•Reflecting on the DiSC experience, did it raise an awareness for you about why team member differences or synergy can
• Start to answer the question of... Are you more aware about your starting point?
•Gain an understanding if your accountability plan will have an ease of implementation and/or integration into your daily
Your Registration Fee includes...
- 1-1.5 hour virtual live workshop
- Session Workbook
- DiSC Work of Leaders Digital Personal Assessment
- 30 minute Coaching Session
The DiSC Assessment must be completed prior to the session.
ALL SESSIONS ARE CLOSED CAPTIONED AND RECORDED.
- LATE REGISTRATION$800+$20 Service fee$800+$20 Service fee0$0