Performance Metrics: Building Towards Sustainable Transformation
Time & Location
About the Event
This is the FIRST in a series of 3 modules focused on Performance Metrics in the series called Leaders Guiding Leaders for Sustainable Success.
The objective for this session is to introduce participants to the practical and proven tools that will empower you to
"Manage to your Capacity and Capability" as a Leader using the Organization Transformation Toolbox. Topics in this 1-1.5 hour session include...
- Recognizing the Cost of Quality and Prevention Measures
- Critical Keys to Development and Sustainability
Intended outcomes are...
•Provide an overview of some basic strategies for setting performance and process metrics in the group’s department and/or the organization.
•To get the leaders to start thinking in similar terms, how to build their success models that have everyone’ “touching it”.
Your Registration Fee includes...
- 1-1.5 hour virtual live workshop
- Session Workbook
ALL SESSIONS ARE CLOSED CAPTIONED AND RECORDED.
GROUP SESSIONS WILL NEED TO CONTACT THE CMA ADMINISTRATOR AT 954-476-3525 FOR A QUOTE.
- Building towards Sustainable..$425+$10.63 Service fee$425+$10.63 Service fee0$0
- LATE REGISTRATION$600+$15 Service fee$600+$15 Service fee0$0