Managing Conflict: A Safari in Building Common Ground
Time & Location
About the Event
COURSE: Conflict Resolution: A Safari in Building Common Ground
Trainer: Gail P. Birks, EMBA, LMBB
This program is designed to Introduce (Re-acquaint) Participants with Communication Strategies focused on de-escalating conflict in the workplace. Participants will learn basic skills for mediating conflict when it arises and building mutual accountability. In addition, the course will offer root cause analysis tools to use for situations where conflict exists. We script our conversation with you based on the workforce category that you sit.
Root Cause Analysis
Monitoring and Accountability
· Being prepared when Conflict comes... because it does
· Creating and Owning Resolutions from Conflict
· Discovering the Cause of Conflict with Root Cause analysis steps
HOW PARTICIPANTS WILL BENEFIT:
• Explore how we tend to filter relationships based on our experiences (or lack of) with others
• Show participants that conflict does occur when we are not clear in our message delivery (direct or indirect).
• Understanding how to frame the dialogue and/or meeting with the people / individual where you are is important.
• Delving deeper into what makes an effect leader/employee understand accountability and expectations.
• Understanding how to position and evolve in situations of conflict.
• Participants will be introduced to tools for mediating conflict in the workplace.
COURSE LENGTH: 3.5 hrs.
AUDIENCE: Leadership and Workforce (all levels)
DELIVERY: Facilitated discussion, small and large group activities,
“This Program, ID No. 535040 , has been approved for 3.25 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, aPHRi™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®).
- Managing Conflict: A Safari...$175+$4.38 Service fee$175+$4.38 Service fee0$0