Lean Business Leader - Master Class
Time & Location
About the Event
Register for the entire series or "Pay as You Go" What Will I Learn?
- The Voice of the Customer/Business
- Understanding Your Maturity and Capability Levels
- HeighteningThis training even focuses on the Entrepreneur in today’s Business Environment to who must be able to speak the language of their corporate and government clients in order to close the deal.t Additionally, structuring your own organizations in a manner that is efficient and sustainable.
- awareness of Time and Resource Waste
- Supply and Demand Forecast Modeling
- Building a Balanced and Sustainable Scorecard
- Building and Marketing Your Brand
- Innovative strategies for improving businesses of any size or industry
- Exposure to the universe of process and performance improvement
- Lean management tools that can be used in any decision scenario
- Building and /or expanding your vocabulary to converse “fluently” with your customers
Who Should Attend?:
- Candidates should be in business or a leadership position in your organizations at least 3-5 years.
Click here for more information. We have created a 20 minute webinar that will provide you with all of the details of this innovative adventure.
Session Schedule:3/5/2020, 3/12/2020, 3/19/2020, 3/26/2020, 4/2/2020 All session times are from 7pm to 830pm EST.
- Lean Business Leader Series$3,562$3,5620$0
- Session 1-The Customer's Voice$600$6000$0
- Session 2-Maturity & Capacity$600$6000$0
- Session 3- Time & Resource Mgt$600$6000$0
- Session 4- Fin. Measurements$600$6000$0
- Session 5-Supply/Demand Models$600$6000$0
- Session 6-Balanced Scorecard$600$6000$0
- Session 7-Bringing it Together$600$6000$0