Communication Strategies : Filtering Barriers to Communication
Time & Location
About the Event
This is the first in a series of 3 modules focused on "Managers as Conflict Resolutionists" in the series - Leaders Guiding Leaders for Sustainable Success.
The objective for this session is to introduce participants to the filters that often impede our ability to respond or make the right decisions in our daily activities, whether at home or in the workplace. Topics in this 1-1.5 hour session include...
- Being prepared when it comes... and it will!!!
- Heightening your consciousness of filtering out the "noise"
Intended outcomes are...
•Participants will obtain better insight into balanced communication
•Reflecting on the *DiSC experience, and the awareness of "dark holes" that exist in your thought processing realm
Your Registration Fee includes...
- 1-1.5 hour virtual live workshop
- Session Workbook
- 30 minute Coaching Session
- DiSC Proactive Conflict Profile
*If you have not completed your DiSC Assessment, notify our representative at 954-476-3525 for further instructions. You will need this document for the session. And it must be completed prior to the session.
ALL SESSIONS ARE CLOSED CAPTIONED AND RECORDED.
- Filters Barriers$550+$13.75 Service fee$550+$13.75 Service fee0$0
- LATE REGISTRATION$725+$18.13 Service fee$725+$18.13 Service fee0$0