Building Trust: Coaching Your Team for Sustainable Success
Time & Location
About the Event
This is the THIRD in a series of 3 modules focused on the second installment of Communication Strategies in the series called Leaders Guiding Leaders for Sustainable Success.
The objective for this session is to introduce participants to the practical and proven tools of meeting your team members and/or peers "where they are". Based on the latter, being able to craft your conversation for the best results. This is especially important when you become the leadership for those you used to work with as a peer. Topics in this 1-1.5 hour session include...
- Superstars, Middle Stars and Falling Stars
- Taking the time to understand
- Learning how to establish expectations through dialogue versus monologue
Intended outcomes are...
• Discovering that it takes a lot of creativity when trying to be clear and transparent.
- Provide an overview of some basic strategies for setting performance metrics in the workplace
- Build confidence in your ability to create the "right" script when Coaching Conversations are needed
Your Registration Fee includes...
- 1-1.5 hour virtual live workshop
- Session Workbook
ALL SESSIONS ARE CLOSED CAPTIONED AND RECORDED.
- Coaching Your Team ...$250+$6.25 Service fee$250+$6.25 Service fee0$0