February 20, 2018 at 6:30pm EST, CMA and the Breakthru Institute will conduct a 90 minute workshop on "Diversity and Inclusion."
In today's personal and business environment, there are so many more components that we have to keep up with just to feel "normal". What was once acceptable to say and do may not be appropriate.
You also have to understand the diaspora of individuals that walk through the doors of your organization.
About The Event
This curriculum addresses the following:
• Personal Values
• Stereotypes and Biases
• EEO Laws and Hostile Work Environments
• Communication and Thought Processes (another form of diversity)
• Role Playing for Managers
• “In Your Shoes” scenarios that invite role reversals
• The unspoken impact
• Tolerances and other considerations
• What’s in a “Name”
The intended training objectives for participants are:
• Heighten awareness of the need to appreciate and value diversity (resources) in the workplace
• Reinforce workplace policies related to diversity principles
• Demonstrate the value of good interpersonal and communication skills
• Raise tolerance levels for differences and cultural values
• Demonstrate the values of diversity in teams and with all stakeholders (internal and external customers)
SPACE IS LIMITED
CLICK HERE: http://www.cma-ent.com/events/diversity-and-inclusion
FOR MORE INFORMATION,
Call us at 954-476-3525